RACE DAY: August 12, 2017
Race Day Parking
We will have plenty of parking to accommodate all of our runners. There are four designated parking spots near the fair grounds that are a short walk to both the start line and the finish line. Volunteers will be directing traffic and showing runners and spectators where to park. We will fill up the parking lots in order. To park, you will come down Highway 7 and turn onto Manford towards the fairgrounds and be directed from there.
1. Finish line (near the lake)
2. Ball fi elds
3. High School & Aquatic Center
*NOTE: The Finish line parking area will close at 5:00 am on race morning to prepare for the road closure and the race to begin.
If you are dropping a runner off, please go to the orange area on the map. Enter drop off area and circle out of the parking lot to exit. This will help avoid any traffic jams near the area.
Spectators, Finish Line, and Awards
- Spectators and runners are welcome around the finish line to cheer on runners.
- At the finish line we will have a food box (full of recovery snacks), bananas, and Evolve protein shakes. Please help yourself to one food box, Evolve protein shake, and banana per runner. There will be water at the finish line, but no cups. Please use your Hydrapouch or water bottle to fill up at the finish line.
- If you checked gear at the start of the race, you will be able to pick it up in the finish line area.
- Lucid Images (our event photographers) will have a designated spot near the finish line staging area to take photos of runners. These photos are separate from those they will take of runners crossing the finish line and will be made available FOR FREE!
- The awards ceremony will take place near the finish line at 8:45 am.
- If you aren’t able to make it to the expo to purchase merchandise, the merch tent will be set up just south of highway 36 after heading south through the tunnel back toward the ball fields.
Any questions? You know where to find us.